Heroes of Winterhaven
- People of Consequence
- Events, rumors and happenings
- Kobold raids have increased in the area as of late. Their raids, once considered a minor nuisance, have become more frequent and bloodier. Every month, fewer trade wagons from the town of Fallcrest make it to the safety of Winterhaven and the local militia is too small to defend the miles of road between the two towns.
- Some scholors within the Church of Pelor believe that a death cult is active in the area. According to witnesses, a small group of death cultists, under the leadership of a priest name Kalarel, were last seen headed toward this region about a year ago.
- A funny looking man by the name of Douven Staul arrived in town a few months ago asking the locals about a supposed dragon burial site rumored to lie south of town. Convinced that there would be a horde of treasure there, he set off alone to find it. He has not been heard of since, but a few weeks ago, a small band of kobolds ambushed a caravan coming in from Fallcrest. The kobolds were eventually defeated by the small force of guards escorting the wagons. A merchant found some personal belongings of Douvan Staul amongt the bodies of the dead kobolds.
- Rumors of Orc war parties have begun to surface.